Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Movie channel

I had the opportunity to watch Batman Begins on cable. It was my first time seeing the film, and I enjoyed it quite a bit more than the other Batmans (Batmen?) I've seen. Peculiarly though, every time I see the title I read it in my head as Batman BAY-gins, pronounced like the former Israeli Prime Minister.

I'd keep this oddity to myself, only I noticed in conversation that 3XHAR, in referring to the movie, says aloud the same BAY-gins that I hear in my head. What funky cross-wiring in our heads makes both of us inclined to do that? And how many other people have this bug? It's not like it's "hah-hah" jokey-funny or anything, it's just funny-strange.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice in Wonderbread said...

Have either of you any theories? That is most strange.

3/6/06 19:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home