Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Biden Code

By now, most people are hip to the affinity the global terrorists have for numerology. Nine-eleven is universal shorthand for the September 2001 attacks. The Madrid train bombings were three-eleven. London's attacks were seven-seven.

Democratic Senator Joe Biden, shown on a C-SPAN tape last week:
"I've had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
Hello? Bombay train attacks yesterday, July 11th? "7-Eleven," Senator Biden?

I can see the bumper stickers already: "Biden knew, Bombay blew." On the same bumpers as the "Coulter '08" stickers, methinks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice in Wonderbread said...

LOL- for real. Hi-larious.

Oh my gawd. Milk just came out of my nose.

14/7/06 04:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home